Happy thanksgiving messages to friends – Looking for the best collection of thanksgiving text messages, thanksgiving messages for birthday wishes, thanksgiving messages for business, happy thanksgiving quotes for friends and family, thanksgiving wishes wording, thanksgiving message to colleagues, thanksgiving greetings sayings, thanksgiving message to employees, happy thanksgiving messages for Nigerians, then search no further as I will be furnishing you all you need to give thanks.
The thanksgiving day is a day to have fun, relax catch up with family, friends and loved ones. There is nothing more amazing as receiving a unique thanksgiving message, wishes or SMS early in the morning. It makes people realize that they still remain in your mind and they are not forgotten. Now that we have access to the internet everywhere in the world, dropping some thanksgiving messages via WhatsApp or Facebook seem to be the ideal thing to do. You may have issues finding the very best happy thanksgiving messages based on the influx of different thanksgiving wishes on the internet but be rest assured that in here is where you will find the very best of happy thanksgiving messages you need to get your family and friends blushing and happy of your thoughtfulness.
Sweet happy Thanksgiving messages to Friends
Lets start with some happy thanksgiving messages to friends. Shall we?
1. On this amazing day of thanksgiving, may you leave in peace, fruitfulness and prosperity. Happy Thanksgiving.
2. I deeply appreciate your love so unconditional and support that is loyal and unwavering. May the good God bless you today and forever. Happy Thanksgiving to you. Keep shining.
3. Let your excellence be the major driver to you fulfilling the plans of God in your life. Let your life be a story of excellence and fulfillment. The Lord will bless you on this thanksgiving day. Happy thanksgiving to you. Rise and shine.
4. I am sending my best wishes to you that you have the most amazing holiday today. Enjoy the day with your family. Happy thanksgiving to you.
5. I am sending the table filled with good food to you on this thanksgiving day. Let your mood be positive and stay happy throughout today and beyond. Happy thanksgiving to you.
6. I appreciate our friendship and togetherness over the years. You are indeed a special and amazing friend and I want to use this opportunity that I love you. Happy thanksgiving to us. Stay safe!
7. You have been a super supportive friend, and I thank the almighty for bringing you my way. You have connected with me in spirit and an amazing companion. Thanks for being there all the time. Happy thanksgiving.
8. You support me when you have to. You scold me when you have to. You are a true definition of a great friend. I am indeed happy and grateful for how much impact you have made in my life. Happy thanksgiving to us.
9. Thank the Lord for the grace to see another thanksgiving today. I pray that your life be filled with happiness, joy, love and the reason to be thankful. Happy thanksgiving.
10. Dear Lord, please bless my friend on this day of thanksgiving. Give him/ her heart to be grateful and thankful. Amen.
11. Show the almighty Lord gratitude for making you see another thanksgiving. His name be praised now and forever. Happy thanks giving to you and your family.
12. Dear God, please give (mention name) the grace to appreciate you on this day of thanksgiving. Give him/ her the grace to appreciate his/ her life and to give glory to your name for protection in the last one year.
13. All the gifts that you have right now was sent to you from heaven. The wisdom, understanding and knowledge that you have now was given to you by God, so open your mouth in praise to the king of glory. Happy thanksgiving to you. Cheers.
14. Dear King of glory, I am thankful for the good and beautiful things of life that I have right now. I thank you dear God for pushing me towards my destiny and making my life a life of purpose. I am indeed grateful dear God. Thank you!
15. Will you enter his gates with thanksgiving in your hearts? Will you enter his courts with praise in your heart? Welcome God into your life today. He deserves all the thanksgiving on this day of thanksgiving. Happy thanksgiving to you.
16. Thanksgiving is another day to felicitate with people and enjoy the food and warmth of family and friends. I pray that you have a lot of fun on this amazing day of thanksgiving.
17. A lot of times when I am down, you have always pulled me up. When I feel sad and distressed, you have always shown me pity by sending your angels to minister to me. You are indeed a great God. Thanks for another year of thanksgiving.
18. On this special day of thanksgiving, I wish that the blessings of God will never depart from you. I pray that all you have wished for will come to fulfilment. You will never lack anything good in your life. You will be a living testimony now and forever. Happy thanksgiving to you. Enjoy the blessings of God.
19. On this amazing day of thanksgiving, let us all take time out to show our appreciation to God for all the blessings that he has rained on us. Let us thank him for his protection and guidance. He is a great God indeed. Happy thanksgiving.
20. Decorate the thanksgiving table. Set the wine and let it flow. Laugh hard and dance happy, it’s thanksgiving. Stay happy and grateful. Happy thanksgiving to you.
21. Sing songs of happiness, sing songs of praise, sing songs of thanksgiving. Let your spirits be happy and be grateful, for the thanksgiving is all about being thankful for God’s blessings. Appreciate God for the gift of existence and the glory of your tomorrow. Happy thanksgiving to you.
22. The time to gather all the loved ones together is here. The time to be grateful for being blessed by God is here. While you pray and thank God for blessing you, use that opportunity to pray for the souls of those you have lost in the last year. Commit them to God as you commit yourself and it will be well with you. Happy thanksgiving to you. Enjoy!
23. I am really glad we all made it to this time of the year, our hearts are filled with gratitude and appreciations to the most high. Wishing you all happy thanksgiving.
24. May the holiday season come with good health and bundle of happiness, I want to wish you and your family a happy thanksgiving.
25. How are you going to say God’s not good, look at us, we are testimonies of his goodness, may our homes never cease with laughter and happiness. Happy thanksgiving.
26. One of the joy of thanksgiving is celebrating it with friend’s family and well-wishers, all we want for the remainder of the year is abundance of hope, peace and happiness.
27. What do we do at thanksgiving? It’s simple, we give thanks, and who do we give thanks to, to our creator, our heavenly father, lets thank him for life. Happy thanksgiving.
28. Thanksgiving is an action word, let’s do more action and less words. Go out make someone happy, happy thanksgiving.
29. Its thanksgiving season, and there is no limit to my drinking, it’s been a long year already.
30. I hope your thanksgiving is as interesting as ours, we are really having lot of fun here, we might have little, but our hearts are full of thanks.
Further Reading: Thanksgiving day prayers.
Happy thanksgiving messages to friends and families
31. Don’t be ungrateful, no matter how small you have or receive give thanks, if you don’t thank for the little, you most certainly won’t thank for much. Be grateful.
32. You don’t have to give to multitude, just that one person you put a smile on his/her face is everything about thanksgiving, that’s the spirit.
33. A thankful heart is the greatest of all virtue, heavenly father we give you thanks.
34. If you are thankful, you will spread the love to those who don’t have, go out and make someone smile, happy thanksgiving.
35. God is adored not by our silly complains, but by our thanksgiving.
36. An ungrateful hear will never thank, and will always lack, change your mindset today.
37. I am so filled with joy right now, I have no idea what to put on my status, I will just say happy thanksgiving you all, have a blast.
38. Don’t tell me you have nothing to be thankful for, because right now I see you breathing air. Be thankful, happy thanksgiving.
39. We have important people in our lives, let’s be thankful for that. Are you thankful enough? Please share love around you.
40. I want to say thanks to my creator, for the abundant joy and happiness in my life, and I want you to tap into these blessings of mine happy thanksgiving.
41. I really thank God for the family he has put me into, my family give me reasons every day to be thankful, happy thanksgiving you all.
42. Wishing you joy in abundance, peace and happiness, burn lot of calories too, happy holidays.
43. Thanksgiving wishes from me and family in down south to yours, my wish for you guys is, for your homes be filled with laughter and joy extraordinary. Happy thanksgiving.
44. May the best things in life be yours, not only this Thanksgiving but throughout the years. Happy Thanksgiving from my heart to yours!
45. I just wish thanksgiving holiday never come to an end, I am having a time of my life with love ones.
46. I am most thankful for my children, they have been a blessing to my entire life. Happy thanksgiving.
47. Thank you for being a good boss, I don’t know what I would have done without you, you are more than a boss to me you are like a brother and a father, happy thanksgiving.
48. Do have a lovely holiday, thank you for being a friend when I needed one – happy thanksgiving.
49. Your stare tells me a lot, your touch connects to the deepest part of my soul, your kiss says a million words to my heart, I am thankful you are mine. Happy thanksgiving my love.
50. My life turned around, when I became thankful for the little I had, try thanksgiving today, your life will never remain the same.
51. Thanksgiving is special, it’s divine, and it’s a holiday where people cross continents just to be with someone they love. Happy thanksgiving all.
52. A heart of gratitude is everything, it will lead you to bigger openings, be thankful today. Happy thanksgiving you all.
53. You and your entire household has been a blessing to us, that’s why we are thanking God for connecting us, I am wishing you and your household thanksgiving happiness and peace.
54. Thanksgiving Day might come once in a year, but the truth remains, that I will forever be thankful every day of my life. Happy thanksgiving you all.
55. I appreciate life every day, May the joy and happiness that’s comes with thanksgiving linger with you all the days of your life. Happy thanksgiving you all.
56. There is no better way to celebrate Thanksgiving Day, than to be with your love ones, and most especially that special person in your love life. I say thank you to everyone.
57. This thanksgiving lets look back at all the setbacks we overcome, the late nights, the extra hours spent, and the great result we achieved in the end, we are smiling now, because it’s all worth it. Let’s be thankful.
58. Look at me now, I have achieved a lot, I did it myself, I don’t owe any body, I owe it all to my creator, my heavenly father, who has put everyone who never believed in me to shame. Happy thanksgiving to you all, you just have to believe in yourself.
59. May your house never cease to see reasons to give thanks, May love, joy and happiness be yours in abundance this holiday season.
60. I may not be home for thanksgiving this year, but you will always be in my prayers. Do enjoy a wonderful time with your friends and loved ones on this thanksgiving season.
61. I see love everywhere, I see happiness everywhere, the food and drinks are surplus, I wish it was thanksgiving every day of my life. Happy Thanksgiving Day to you all.
Further Reading: Thanksgiving message to the Lord.
Greatest Happy Thanksgiving Messages to Friends
Why not share a couple of these greatest happy thanksgiving messages to friends. You will sure love it:
62. I am sending my thanksgiving wishes to you today. I hope that your hope is renewed in Christ and that all your prayers are answered on this day and in the year to come. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
63. What God starts, he always completes. I know that God has started amazing work in your life, and that’s why you are alive to witness another thanksgiving in his presence. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family. May God’s infinite mercies be with you today and forever. Amen.
64. When God says you will rise, you will never fall. When God says it is time for you to shine, no one will ever stop you from shining. Let it be known all over the world that just as you have thanked God in praise today. Your thanksgiving will always be forever, because God will continue to bless you everyday of your life. Happy thanksgiving. It is well with you.
65. Your thanksgiving this year will be bountiful. I pray that you find all the love and joy that comes with today. May the almighty father bless you in all ways. Throughout this year, you will have all the reasons to smile and jump in happiness. Happy thanksgiving to you.
66. Your heart will be filled with excitement and the grace of God will never leave your family. You will continue to live in the glory, goodness and mercy of God today and forever. Death will never come your way this year and the years to come. Let the glory of God overwhelm you everyday of your life. Happy thanksgiving.
67. There are times in this life when we feel our success is based on individual efforts. There are times when we feel we do not need to thank God, yet he blessed us. The thanksgiving day is here and this is another opportunity for you to be thankful to God for his grace over your life. Happy thanksgiving to you and the family.
68. I am sending my prayers and my warm thoughts to you today. That you will never have any reason to regret standing with God in this new year. The glory of the almighty will follow you wherever you go.
69. Your friendship and love is what I have come to value over the years. Your support and companionship made me a better and all round person. Happy thanksgiving to you.
70. As you move into the new year, your mouth will be filled with thanksgiving. God almighty will never leave nor forsake you, and you will always bask in the grace of God. Happy thanksgiving to you and your family.
Further Reading: Thanksgiving devotional ideas.
Some interesting contents