Jumma Mubarak Messages – jumma mubarak duas, jumma mubarak quotes facebook, jumma mubarak quotes and images, jumma mubarak meaning
jumma mubarak quotes in arabic, jummah mubarak messages facebook, jumma mubarak in arabic, jumma mubarak dua in english
The Jumma is seen as the most important and holy moment for the Muslims. It avails the Muslims the opportunity to seek the mercy and blessings of God. Sending your Jumma Mubarak messages, and Jumma Mubarak SMS to pray or ask after your fellow Muslims is an ideal way to check on them on Jumma. Muslims use this day to send special duas and Jumma Mubarak messages to loved ones at the start or end of the day. Just in case you are on the look out for the best Jumma Mubarak messages to send to your family and friends, then you are on the right page as usual.
In here you will find the best collection of Jumma Mubarak messages, Jumma Mubarak SMS. Jumma Mubarak quotes, Jumma Mubarak wishes, Jumma Mubarak greetings in English to send to family, friends now.
- 1 What is the meaing of Jumma Mubarak?
- 2 Is Saying Jumma Mubarak a Bid’ah?
- 3 Jumma Muabarak Messages to send to your loved ones
- 4 Jummah Greetings on Friday
- 5 Jumma Mubarak Text Messages to Share
- 6 Jumma Mubarak SMS
- 7 Jumma Mubarak Prayers
What is the meaing of Jumma Mubarak?
Jumma Mubarak simply means “Blessed Friday”. The Jumma which is the islamic way of calling Friday is the day when Muslims go to the masjid, listen to lecture and pray to God. On the Jumma, Muslims gather together in one place and make congregational prayers to God. The Friday is the day that is given the most importance in the Islamic week. A day where the prayer of Jumma is offered to God. It is therefore a must for all Muslim men who are above the age of puberty to gather together in congregation to make the Jumma prayer. However, women are advised but not stressed as a matter of importance to pray in groups on Jummah Mubarak.
Is Saying Jumma Mubarak a Bid’ah?
Well, some scholars believe that the early generation of islamic scholars did not congratulate one another on Fridays, and as such ending a Jumma text messages of Jumma wishes with Jumma Mubarak may not be a good idea. But I wish to say from my point of view, there is simply no harm in wishing your Muslim brothers, family, friends and colleagues Jumma Mubarak, there is simply no reason for not sending Jumma Mubarak messages to your loved ones.
Jumma Muabarak Messages to send to your loved ones
1 May God forgive us all our iniquities. From the small to big, from beginning to the end. May he forgive us and guide our ways unto the path of righteousness. May he lead us aright and bless our path. Jumma Mubarak.
2 May God assist us to get through a difficult day. may reduce all our problems and bless us in everything we do. May he accept our prayers and support us. May he guide us so that we can continue to do things according to his will. May he protect us from temptation and give us the ability to have self control over things. Jumma Mubarak.
3 We should be grateful for the blessings of God, and be thankful for the great things he has done for us. Happy Friday.
4 Let us remember to ask God for forgiveness today. Let remember to ask for mercy and grace to walk in the light. To live with him and in him. Let us beg for happiness and joy all years round this Jumma. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family.
5 When you find yourself in the position to render help. Do not hesitate to do that because God loves a believer that helps. You are bringing the grace of God into your life by helping another. It is the grace of God we need in this trying times. Jumma Mubarak to you and your family
Jummah Greetings on Friday
Jummah means Friday prayers. It refers to the prayers made by Muslims every Friday. Friday is considered a blessed day for Muslims. Irrespective of religion, we have to be our brothers keeper. Support each other despite religion. Our Muslims faithful need to be encouraged on their prayers day; there is nothing wrong in sending an encouraging text to them. Just one text would be a big boost to that person’s life.
Below are some messages that can be sent as Jummah greetings on Fridays:
1. May this sacred day be filled with the countless blessings and mercies of Allah.
2. Good things and good things alone shall Allah provide unto you. Jumma’at Kareem.
3. Old things shall pass away and new things shall come your way. May Allah continually do new things in your life.
4. For the gift of life and all the good thing you’ve enjoyed in life, remember to give thanks to Allah. He shall keep you in good health now and forever.
5. You shall be ceaselessly comforted and protected Insha Allah.
6. Do not waste this Jumat. Use it as an opportunity to experience new things and open locked doors. Jumat Mubarak.
7. Wishing you all that you wish yourself. Happy Jumma Celebration.
8. May you have a blessed day by the grace of Allah.
9. Spread love and peace around you today because Friday is for peace, and with peace comes blessings.
10. Learn to ask, because Allah said if you knock he shall open the door for you. Jummah Mubarak.
11. I pray our sins and transgressions be forgiven today, and Allah gives victory over mosquitoes. Happy Friday.
12. Today, you shall learn new things from Allah that will increase you in knowledge. Jummah Mubarak!
13. Today, may you have an outpouring of wisdom and understanding forever. Insha Allah.
14. May this Jummah bestow and lock the teachings of Islam unto your heart, and protect you from the calamities of the world.
15. May Allah give you many reasons to smile this Jummat. Don’t forget to also put a smile on the faces of others.
16. O Allah, give us your good in this world and your good in the hereafter… Jum’ah Mubarak.
17. May all the blessings of the Qur’an be granted unto you now and forever Insha Allah. Jummah Mubarak.
18. May you glow so bright today that everyone shall see you and marvel.
19. May Allah reward you abundantly. Jummah Mubarak.
20. With Allah, nothing is impossible. Success is yours now and forever. Jumat Mubarak.
21. Give your worries and burdens to Allah and he shall ease them. May Allah replace every darkness in your life with his light.
22. Wishing you many happy returns of the day. May you never lack in life. Jumat Mubarak.
23. All that is broken in you shall be mended. You shall have peace and steadily progress day by day.
24. May the blessings of Allah fill your household, and happiness shall continually be your portion.
25. May Allah shower his countless blessings on you and your family on this holy day. Jummah Mubarak.
26. With Allah by your side, you can overcome any and every obstacle. Jumma Mubarak.
27. Remember me in your prayers today. Remain blessed. Happy Jummah.
28. From henceforth, Allah shall turn all your nothing into everything. Happy Mubarak.
29. Find mercy from no one else other than Allah, and unlimited mercies shall be your portion. Jummah Mubarak.
30. Pursue good and nice things that will help you get closer to Allah, and not negative things that will drag you away from him. Jummah Mubarak.
31. May your light shine so bright today, and may you use this Jummah to have an impact on someone’s life.
32. May Allah bless you with what you prayed for, and reward you with what you worked for. You are blessed.
33. May Allah forgive all your sins. Jumat Mubarak.
34. Allah shall grant you all your wishes, and give you even better things than you asked for. Jumat Kareem.
35. With Allah by your side, you shall never ever encounter situations that you cannot overcome. Jumma’atu Kareem.
36. You shall not struggle for anything. Anthing and everything that is supposed to be yours shall freely come your way Insha Allah.
37. Today is Friday, to all faithful my prayer is that Allah shall heed your supplications. Many happy returns of Jummah.
38. May the almighty Allah hold you in the palms of his hands and favour you richly and enormously.
39. Love, joy, peace, happiness and hope are my wishes for you today and forever.
40. Humble yourself before Allah, and sit back and let him work out miraculous things in your life. Jumat Mubarak.
41. May Allah sufficiently provide all you needs efficiently, and adequately heed to your desires. Jumat Mubarak.
42. Use this Jumat to place your future in the guiding hands of Allah, and you shall find goodness in everything you do.
43. I come against all barriers eluding you from success today. Multiple blessings shall come into your life and last forever.
44. Jummah Mubarak my dear friend.
45. Place your trust in Allah alone, and he shall right all your wrongs. Happy Jummah.
46. If you put your trust in Allah, he will not leave you without his mercy. Jummah Mubarak.
47. May the works of your hand, and the meditation of your heart be acceptable in the sight of Allah. Happy Mubarak Celebrations.
48. Allah’s mercies shall continually reach you, and his grace will forever be with you, and be efficient for you Insha Allah.
49. Today, I pray that all your fears be washed away, and you shall be lifted to the position you have always desired Insha Allah.
50. With his Jummah, Allah shall free you from the shackles of your sins, and purify your heart to walk in his ways, and make you whole.
Jumma Mubarak SMS
51. May Allah answer all our requests, and grant us more life to witness more Jummah on earth. Happy Jumat my dear.
52. By the power of Allah, I pray unexpected favour comes your way. Jumat Ramadan.
53. May the spirit of Prophet Mohammed possess you and make you a partaker in todays Jumat blessings.
54. I wish you good health, long life and prosperity today. Jummah Mubarak.
55. May Allah shower countless blessings upon you and your household this holy day.
56. May Allah grant you your heart desires, and help you to reach your ultimate target. Jummat Mubarak.
57. May Allah remove every obstacle in your path. May you never encounter any stumbling block on your way.
58. Today, I pray that when you cry out to Allah he shall hear your cries and wipe your tears away. Happy Jumat.
59. May Allah accept this Jumat and grant you longer life with abundant joy and happiness.
60. With this Jumat, greater opportunities shall await you in life. Happy Jummat Celebrations.
61. Do good deeds today and attract Allahs favour and love. Have a fun filled Jummah.
62. Hand over all your worries to Allah for he is sufficient enough to sustain you.
63. May Allah bestow wisdom filled with righteousness upon you today. Jummah Mubarak.
64. Allah shall fulfil all his promises in your life, and you shall continuously shine bright with his blessings. Jummah Mubarak.
65. Allah is the only solution to all your problems. Seek refuge in him today, and you won’t regret it. Mubarak Jumma.
66. Allah knows what your heart wants and even if he may not give it to you now, he is surely going to give it to you with time and when he deems best.
67. All problems shall be subtracted from your life today, and success upon success shall come your way. Barak Jumat.
68. Have a blessed Friday. Jummah Mubarak.
69. Affliction shall never be your portion by the grace of Allah. May he save you from all disgrace in this world. Ju’mat Kareem.
70. Have a wonderful day with your mind filled with thoughts of good. Jumat Mubarak.
71. Jumat Mubarak! Abundant blessings of Allah shall continuously flood your household till eternity.
72. All forces of nature shall now and always be in and bend to your favor.
73. Jummah Mubarak! Allah shall send everything good your way this holy day.
74. Forget your past and concentrate on your future. Allah shall grant you a very bright future ahead.
75. You shall be showered with abundance by Allah now and forever. Wishing you many more Jumat in life.
76. Wonderful joy and marvelous blessings shall come to you and your loved ones today courtesy of Allah.
77. My prayer for you today is that Allah shall include you among the beneficiaries of all his goodies today.
78. All prayers made in secret to Allah shall be answered and all cries made in secret shall be heard and the tears be wiped away.
79. With Allah, you shall be distinguished and stand out above your equals. Jumat Kareem.
80. May you receive the benefits and blessings of Friday prayers. Jummah Mubarak.
Jumma Mubarak Prayers
81. Everything that happens comes for a reason. Don’t lose faith and trust in Allah. He will always see you through.
82. May Allah never overlook you in the sharing and outpouring of his abundance. You shall swim in abundance now and forever. Jummah Mubarak!
83. May Allah guide us with the grace to stay on his path and not deviate from the truth. Jummah Mubarak.
84. Mercies shall be showered upon you, and you shall not pass up any opportunity meant for you. Stay holy. May allah accept all your prayers today. Barka Jumat.
85. Today, I pray that Allah grants you access to his throne on the last day. Happy Jummah.
86. May what is rightfully yours never depart from you. Allah shall grant you all you essentially need in life.
87. As you continue to stay true to Allah, may he lead you in the right direction and grant you abundant mercies.
88. May Allahs light guide your ways and lead you in the right direction. Barka Jumat!
89. Make sure you start your day with a smile, and I pray that your smile never ceases from your face. Happy Jumat.
90. Happy Jummah Friday.