Cute Christmas Eve Messages – We celebrate Christmas eve as much as we celebrate Christmas itself, because it is an occasion where the happiness of the birth of Jesus Christ starts. One of the ways of showing love this season is by sharing beautiful Christmas eve messages to those that you love and care about. Send Christmas eve messages such that it passes lovely and special prayers, and wishes to family, friends and those that you care about deeply.
You can also decide to take it a step further by sharing Christmas gifts alongside your Christmas eve messages.Won’t it be fun?
You can send out some of the Christmas Eve messages below to those you care about:
1. Sending my Christmas eve messages on this beautiful day before Christmas. I pray that the grace of God and the happiness that comes with celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ will always be with you and never depart from you. You will be blessed in all ramifications. Amen.
2. The time has come again for all of us to come together as one big family. Call the family and friends, talk about 2017 and discuss on how 2018 is going to be better. It’s Christmas, lines will fall in beautiful places for you. You shall live to see many more Christmas on earth. Amen.
3. I pray that the amazing times of last year will never evade you into the new year. God will increase your capacity and make your life bright and beautiful this new year. You will never be found sad and depressed and the great time that comes with celebrating the birth of Jesus will be yours. Merry Christmas.
4. As the beauty of Christmas moves through you, I pray that Christmas will bring you the tranquility and happiness to make everything amazing. As you celebrate the birth of Christ, we will never mourn your death in Jesus name. Amen.
5. Today, I pray that the Christmas will fill your life with the blessings of God. Where others are failing, you will rise to declare God’s glory. You will never be put to shame and you will be the head and not the tail in everything you do. Have a merry Christmas, it is well with your soul!
6. You are a shining star, yes that’s who you are and God will continue to bless you from now into the new year and beyond. You will live long to fulfill God’s destiny in your life. Have a great Christmas!
Some interesting contents