Happy Independence day! You can get the best collection of happy Independence day messages, best happy independence day messages, sweet happy independence day messages, emotionally triggering happy independence day messages, cute happy independence day messages, happy independence day wishes and happy Independence day SMS here for your use on Independence day.
Isn’t it time to celebrate those that fought for the freedom of our nation? Take this moment to send these happy Independence messages to your family friends and loved ones.
Happy Independence day messages
1 The independence day makes me happy and proud. My heart catapults in happiness and pride when the sound of Independence comes. To see all the colours that comes with Independence day brings the sparkly light in me. I pray that the best of the Independence be with you today and forever.
2 Do you remember all the sacrifices made to make our country better? Do you remember all the battles fought and won to earn our liberation. It is time to be happy and felicitate with one another. It is time to rejoice and bask in euphoria of the Independence day. I send my happy Independence day wishes to you and your family.
3 Millions laid down their lives for the liberation of our country. Thousands gave up the ghost to enable us live the life we enjoy now. As we celebrate this year of Independence, Let us remember to make a promise that we will always celebrate all the sacrifices and labours of our heroes past. Happy Independence day to you and your family.
4 The joy and contentment of being a Nigeria is real. I pray that this Independence day fills your life and that of your family all the happiness and contentment that it needs. I am proud to be a Nigerian, what about you? Happy Independence day!
5 Let us felicitate in the joy of being a part of this year’s independence. Let us rejoice and be glad in the fact that we are alive to witness this historic day yet again! May this Independence day bring us continued peace and joy. I wish you the very best of this Independence day. Have a blast!
6 Remember to walk and act like a patriot that you are. You do not need to wait for Independence day or Republic day to celebrate. Now is the time to hold your heads up high and celebrate Independence everyday of your life because you are truly independent. Happy Independent day to you and your family.
7 Always establish your pride by raising your country’s flag up high. Let peace and harmony follow you everywhere you go. Say no to domestic abuse and violence. Let us celebrate the Independence day. Happy Independence day to you and your family. Blessings of God.
8 Freedom is priceless, you can never buy it anywhere. Remember that the freedom you enjoy now was as a result of all the fights, hustles and struggles of many of our lost soldiers. Let us remember them and pray for their souls during this independence day. Independence is ours.
9 It is time to make that decision to love and respect our nation. We will never forget all the hustles that brought us here. We will never forget the fights, the wars and the spoil of Independence that made us what we are today. Happy Independence day to you and your family.
10 On this amazing Independence day, I am wishing and praying that all the dreams you have had for your tomorrow will come true. I am praying that all the lost glories will be regained and the country will be back to its best again! Happy Independence day.
11 On this Independence day, let us pray for the spirit of love to come upon us. Let us ask God to fortify us with the togetherness that we need. Let us pray for wisdom, knowledge and understanding to visualize our country in a better position of greatness. Let us love another, and you will see that our world will be better with love. Happy Independence day to you!
12 On this day, we established the freedom to speak, to walk and right to knowledge. All of this sums up to an amazing right to life. Happy Independence day to you and yours. Have the best of the day.
13 We will never forget the gift that God gave us in form of the Independence day. Independence provides solution to many things in life, hence we all have to be grateful because it is never by our power or might, but it is by the grace of God. Let us also remember the lives of those that we have lost during this time and pray for them. Happy Independence day to you!
14 Today we are celebrating our independence, today we are celebrating our freedom, today we are celebrating continuity, today we are celebrating the joy of a better tomorrow. May all your dreams come true. Sending my happy independence day wishes to you and family.
15 Light up the fireworks, let it dance in the sky. It is our day, it’s the independence day. Let us celebrate our independence.The day is here. Hurray!!
16 Our country will continue to shine bright like diamonds. We will continue to serve our nation with all our power and might. We will always protect all the good that we stand for, and we will always pray for continued upliftment of our country. Happy democracy day to you from me.
17 I am privileged to celebrate this Independence day yet again. What about you? Isn’t it time to honour our Independence? Let us shout into the heavens and dance in complete happiness and appreciation of all our gallant and fallen heroes on this Independence day. Let us remember to always celebrate the privilege we have to see yet another independence everyday. My regards to your family on this Independence day.
18 United we stand, and when we stay divided, we will fall. This is the perfect day to do a re-think and also a re-jig of our Independence. We should remember to think about who we are and how we got to our present state of economic affairs. May God continue to bless and uplift our Nation. Happy Independence day.
19 The day of celebration is here again! It is the time to cheer our leaders for a job well done. It is time to be grateful for the state of the country. It is time to hope for a better tomorrow, because we are alive to see another Independence today. May the spirit of Independence always make us independent. Happy Independence day from me to you!
20 It is the Independence day, turn your lights on. Where are the fireworks, let it reach high up into the heavens. Let us be happy and celebrate another day of liberation and freedom. Happy Independence day.
Happy Independence day messages wishes
Happy Independence Day greetings
Why not share these happy independence day greetings with family and friends
21. My heart beats with pride to see the spread of the Nigerian colours showing that we are stronger than the way we see ourselves in this world. The Nigerian flag reminds me of the fact that we Nigerians can be better if we work together as one. Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
22. Let us come together to celebrate the oneness that we crave for in Nigeria. I pray today that this Independence will remind us of the need to live together as one, in peace and harmony. Happy Independence day to you.
23. I am proud to be a Nigerian and to have family and friends who still wants to be associated to this great nation. I am sending my patriotic greetings to all of you today to remind you of the part we all must play to make Nigeria greater. We should take charge from now henceforth. Happy 57th birthday Nigeria.
24. Happy Independence day to all Nigerians. We must remain free in our minds, let our faith show in disposition and words, remain proud of the country that we stand for, and do all we can to make the country better for all of us. Let’s doff our hats in salutation to the country on its birthday.
25. A lot of people laid their lives to make this country better. We should respect that and not do anything that will drag the name of the country into the mud. It is our collective responsibility to make this country better than the previous years. Happy Independence Nigeria.
26. On this special day of Independence and birthday of the country Nigeria, I pray that all your dreams and wishes come true. I pray that the light of God will continue to shine on you and on this country. God will bring the peace that will be sustainable to you and your family. Happy Independence Day to you.
27. Always remember that the Independence is a special blessing from God. I pray that today and henceforth we will always be independent in all ramifications. The Lord will continue to bless Nigeria and we will be a pace setter in everything we do. Happy Independence Day.
28. As we come together to felicitate and congratulate ourselves on the birthday of Nigeria. We should have it at the back of our mind that our country is not perfect, and that it needs all of us to reclaim its lost glory. First step is staying proud as a Nigerian and working hard to make thing better. Happy Independence Day to you.
29. Let the spirit of patriotism glow in you. Let the spirit of a true fighter reflect in all that you do. Let us remain patient and tolerant. We should stop the unnecessary killing and maiming of another. Our country is delicate and special and we need to do all we can to ensure that we keep our country sane. Happy Independence Day.
30. It is time to celebrate the lost souls that departed this country fighting for our freedom. It is time to pay homage to all martyrs who laid down their lives so our country can be better. We celebrate them today as Nigeria marks another birthday on earth. Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
31. A very amazing Independence Day to you. I am sending my great independence saying on this special Independence Day. I am praying that all your dreams come true, forever and always. I hope that you will proudly raise the flag of the country high and celebrate how far we have come and how we are still here despite all that has happened in the last year. Happy Independence Day to you.
32. It is time for us to take hold of that decision to place a lot of value on our country. Let us remember the sacrifices of those who made us free from the shackles of the colonial masters. Let us remember them and pray for their family and friends. Happy Independence Day to you.
33. Let us take our time to honour every patriot today. We should never be one-sided enough to allow politics to stop us from doing what we are supposed to do. Without the people who died for this country. Freedom would have just been a dream. Remember that for what they did to us; a debt we can never repay. Happy Independence Day.
34. Millions laid their lives to get the country to where it is today. We thank God because our country could final heave a sigh of independence. We will never forget all sacrifices, shouts, fights and chants pf freedom. We will celebrate this for the rest of our lives on earth. Happy birthday Nigeria and happy Independence to every Nigerian here on.
35. Should I say happy birthday Nigeria? Or just say happy National day to our county, Oh, I’d just happy anniversary Nigeria, or I just say happy New Year. Oh Dear, I’d just say happy Independence Day to my beautiful country. I love and will forever appreciate how you molded me to becoming a better man. I love you Nigeria.
36. Without the taste of freedom, truly we are nameless. Our Nation has given us a voice and an identity. We need to be sane enough to respect and value that. We have lost enough people to fights on our Independence, we should not lose people to internal fights. It is time to take a sane position and appreciate our Independence. Happy birthday Nigeria. One love.
37. We should protect the pledge that binds us with every breath we have. We should take a stance now and fight terrorism with everything we have. We should protect Nigeria with all we have. This Country must not break. It is our civic responsibility to make the country greater.
38. I am so in love with my country and I am so happy that she has clocked another year. I am going to spend every minute of today raising the flag of the country. Happy Independence Day
39. What have you thought of today, to make your country Nigeria a better place? What have you pondered on today, with respect to making Nigeria a place of happiness, joy and togetherness. As you think through this, I am sending my happy Independence Day best wishes to you and your family. Raise the national flag up high.
40. I pray that you will find the pride within you today as you lift the flag of Nigeria up high as we celebrate the (insert year) Independence day.
More Happy Independence Day messages
41. It is important that we send this message to every country in the world, that we will do anything within our body, even if it leads to laying our lives down to ensure the continual development, survival and progress of this unique and special country. Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
42. Nigeria is independent, but have you shown your independence by taking your future in your own hands? It is time make your voice heard, it is time to walk that path that has been destined for you. Be a proud Nigerian and follow your dreams. Happy Independence Day to our country.
43. Do you know that the country has available resources to be great? From the people, to the land to the massive economic opportunities, surely there are potentials in this amazing country. It is up to us as the people who work that path and make the country great. This we can do by going about our jobs peacefully, living in unity and happiness, and liaising and supporting the political class as expected. Happy Independence Day.
44. We are not where we want to be today, but we are sure that if we change our negative mentality to positive mentality, and come together to fight a war against corruption, then we will end up being better off as a country. Nigeria deserves our patriotism and not just chanting Happy Independence on the Nigerian Independence Day.
45. I am sending my happy Independence wishes not just to wish you a happy celebration but to bring your thoughts into perspective. Have we achieved anything as a country? Are we progressing retrogressing? What are the things we need to do to bring our lost glories back? How can we prosper as a country? I leave you with these questions as we celebrate the Independence Day. God be with you.
46. As we come together to celebrate the country’s liberation birthday again. We need to change our thoughts and restructure our mentality with how we handle our environment and how we treat issues relating to the progress of the country. We should fight the plague of corruption with the last of our bloods and ensure that Nigeria remains sane again. Happy Independence Day people.
47. We appreciate the works of our heroes past. They did a wonderful job getting us to where we are today. They worked and struggles so hard to make the past hopes a reality. Now it is our turn to continue from where they stopped. Let me ask you. What are you going to do? Supporting the country or moving on to somewhere else? Happy Independence Day.
48. If we come together as unite as one, we can change the negatives about Nigeria. If we work together and hustle hard, all our visions, goals and plans will change it an achievement. Happy Independence Day celebration to you. Enjoy the birthday of Nigeria in fun.
49. You think because our past heroes struggled for us to get us to where we are right now, that the struggle has ended? No! We all have our quotas to contribute to keep the engine of this country moving. We can’t just leave it at where they stopped, we need to continue from there. Happy Independence Day celebrations to you. Think about it!
50. Even if you feel Nigeria has not done great things for you, it is time for you to think of how to do great things for Nigeria. We need to get an almost fallen nation back to its feet again. We need to show the outside world that we can take care of our country on our own. We should stop all the shaming, hate speeches, tribal wars and terrorist bombings in the country, and Nigeria will be great again. Happy Independence Day celebrations.
51. It is time to truly respect the brave ones, who laid down their lives for the unborn generation at that time. We should appreciate their struggles, fights, freedom, more fights and eventual death to make our country a better place. Happy Independence Day.
52. Which way Nigeria, what is the way forward now? As I celebrate you as a true son of the soil I also want to ask you what is the way forward for us. I know Nigeria will be great again but how long will this take? My generation? Or the next?
53. As the country celebrates another birthday today, I am joining every Nigerian who holds Nigeria in their hearts and are passionate about the country a happy Independence Day.
54. May the glory and honour of being a Nigeria reside in our hearts today and forever. Happy Independence Day Nigerians. Keep the flag flying.
55. Let us to turns to appreciate and celebrate those that took their time to make Nigeria a free Nation. May we always go forward and never backward. Happy Independence Day celebrations people. Enjoy and have all the fun in the world on this birthday.
56. I am sending you my warmest and best regards on this birthday of our country. I pray that you make the country better this year than you made it last year, and I hope you will raise the flag high up to celebrate our independence and your continued loyalty and support for the country. Happy Independence Day celebrations.
We are free, yes we are free indeed, this is the 57th year of celebrating our freedom as a country. We are happy and proud and we are aware that no stone should be left unturned in making the country better and fit to live in without fear of kidnap, book haram and IPOB. Happy Independence Day Nigeria.
Some interesting contents