Happy Ramadan Greetings – To show to your family and friends that they are in your mind and you remember them in your prayers this season, here are some texts you can send to them:
Happy Ramadan Greetings to Family
1. The time of the year is here. The holiest of months when we can put our offerings and supplications before the Most Benevolent and pray with all our hearts so that He can answer all with His mercies. Welcome to Ramadan my dear one.
2. I wish you four weeks of unlimited breakthrough, thirty days of clemency, and seven hundred and twenty hours of blessings. Happy Ramadan!
3. With heart filled with great peace and harmony, welcome this holy month of Ramadan. I pray that divine blessings of Allah will be showered on you.
4. May this Ramadan be as bright as ever and as merry to your soul. The strength needed for this holy journey will be yours Insha Allah. Ramadan Kareem.
5. Before, during and after Eid-ul-fitr, may you find the utmost source of bliss and gaiety which your heart crave. Enjoy every purifying moment of Ramadan! Be blessed!
6. It is that time of the year again, when you have a complete month to repent from every wrong-doings and sin. May we all find peace on this Ramadan. Ramadan Kareem!
7. Every heartfelt prayer from you, all your devotions and faith in Allah, these are what will beautify you and make you a better person to serve this society with piety. Happy Ramadan.
8. As you dutifully and faithfully embark on this fasting exercise, may forgiveness be granted to you by the Almighty Allah. Repent and be saved! Happy Ramadan!
9. This Ramadan, I pray for you wellness and strength. I send loads of prayers your way today. Happy Ramadan.
10. Ramadan is the best chance to ask Allah for forgiveness. Thank him for his blessings and for keeping you alive till this moment. And with great humility ask for his forgiveness and mercy. Ramadan Mubarak.
11. I am praying that abounding happiness will find you as journey in your daily activities. Happy Ramadan!
12. May this Ramadan bring joy, health and wealth to you. This season will change your levels positively. Ramadan Kareem.
13. The Holy month is here already. Let us use this opportunity to spread love and eradicate hatred. Have a peaceful and blessed Ramadan.
14. May this Ramadan bring you the utmost in peace and prosperity. The Almighty’s blessings will always be on us this season and beyond. Ramadan Mubarak.
15. Only He is the one God, the Creator, the Initiator, the Designer, the Almighty, the Sovereign.
16. May this Holy month chase away all that might be a source of misery to us all. Ramadan Mubarak!
17. Walk humbly, Talk politely, Dress neatly, Treat kindly, Pray attentively, Donate generously. This are all that should be uppermost in our mind this season. May Allah bless and protect you!
18. This holy month of Ramadan will surely chase away the depression and misery that is getting the best out of you. You will laugh hard and long. Happy Ramadan!
19. Celebrate and enjoy as once again, we will be given a chance to repent and ask for forgiveness for our sins and be forgiven. Allah’s blessings will be on us always…Ramadan Mubarak!
20. May the Most Sovereign One always guide you throughout your journey in life. My wish is that this Ramadan will fill you with enough courage and strength which you need to overcome the adversities of life. Happy Ramadan!
Happy Ramadan Greetings to Friends
21. May the Light illuminate our ways in this Ramadan show us the truth that our heart needs for a journey of peace and social harmony. Ramadan Kareem.
22. I wish that in this season you will be mightily endowed with the grace of God and many precious moments of joy. Happy Ramadan.
23. This journey of self purification will surely make our heart move closer to our Maker. I pray that our heart desires be fulfilled in this holy month of Ramadan.
24. God accepts all born in the “Night of Power” and fill His countless blessings on them and their whole family. I pray for you that you will enjoy of this favour also. Happy Ramadan and welcome to the most honoured month of the year.
25. Peace upon the Earth. Light to enlighten your spirit. Supernatural blessings are my wish for you as you go in this most enlightened month of the year.
26. As festival lights brighten the lives makes the heart of us all merry, so shall this season bring in returns of good things. Ramadan Kareem to you and your family.
27. Enjoy this season which comes with it great illumination for mankind. The strength that you need for this whole month of doing good things will be added for you.
28. May Almighty Allah pour on you and your household divine blessings and rain of mercy during this month of great Ibaadah. Ramadan Mubarak.
29. Take care that your prayers this season be acceptable to the all Merciful and make sure you give to your heart desires, so that your rewards on the last day will be to the fullest. Ramadan Mubarak
30. The holy month of Ramadan, in which all Muslims begin a dawn to dusk time of fasting and praying is here again, may Almighty Allah accept our act of true worship and reward us with great treasures, both on earth and in heaven. Ramadan Kareem.
31. To the creator and the originator of all things and to which all beautiful names belong we give all the glory to. May He strengthen us for this season and even beyond.
32. I ask God to bless you in this holy month of Ramadan above human reasoning in this month of illumination and beyond it.
33. To the only God and the Creator, I say all glory be to His name as I usher you into another season of walking with him in self-discipline. I wish you a blessed month of Ramadan.
34. This is not a month of cooking competitions between friends and neighbors. This is a season to reflect and have deep meditations with our Maker. May Allah show us the needed mercy in this journey. Ramadan Mubarak.
35. May the Most Benevolent, Most Merciful show us great mercies this season. Focus on making servitude to Him a priority, as you progress in this exercise. Happy Ramadan.
36. I wish His lamps will light up your life and His joy fill your days with the spark of peace. Enjoy this Ramadan in His fullness. Ramadan Mubarak.
37. For last year, the year before and the beginning of another month of Ramadan this year, and I would like to extend my greetings to you and your loved ones.
38. Filled with much success, prosperity and happiness and joy, is my wish for every day in this exercise for you. May God grant to you protection and good health.
39. My heart is pleased to express my best wishes for this great month, to you. I pray the God Almighty fill you with joy.
40. This month is one of grace and posterity. I wish you continual happiness. Please remember me in your prayers always. Ramadan Mubarak!!
Great Happy Ramadan Greetings for Whatsapp
41. With “Ramadan” come peace and prosperity, good health and wealth. May your days be brightening with these and more forever. Ramadan Mubarak.
42. The Most blessed month of the year has here already. Ramadan is the season. May all our fasting and prayer, repentance of sins and deep supplications not be in vain. Ramadan Kareem.
43. With the great hope that you and your loved ones will be under a lot of blessings from the Most Benevolent God. I welcome you into the month of great grace. Happy Ramadan sir.
44. Let us celebrate as the month of genuine repentance, Ramadan, starts today. May Allah fill your life with happiness and joy, and the Messenger of Allah will visit you and family with prosperity and joy.
45. As we recite prayers in the Holy Quran, and we look forward to the month of Ramadan, may our hearts be happy and filled with His great joy.
46. Almighty Allah will bestow to you what is sincere and fruitful, which will help you greatly in the coming month of deep supplications. Welcome to Ramadan, the Most blessed of months.
47. May the spirit of Ramadan bless you, hold you and keep you for the task ahead. Enter the new month with holiness of heart and all your desires will surely be granted. Happy Ramadan.
48. Great prosperity, wealth and happiness in this life. Is all I ask Allah for you and your family in this Holy month. God forgive you of all guilt and sin. Ramadan Kareem.
49. This season will be as a trailer and pack in its cargo, all pain and darkness surrounding our life. This month, His mercies will be on us and even beyond. Ramadan Kareem.
50. He is the Almighty God and HE surely knows all that is best for us in life. With our repentance, worship and prayer, all the good things of life that we desire will be added to us. Let us celebrate this season with peace and He’ll show us the way. Happy Ramadan.
51. May His messengers bring to us this month of Ramadan His peace which will spread all around as social harmony. Happy Ramadan.
52. To serve the poor, to educate the heart, to unite against evil, to represent Allah on earth, to pray and supplicate, these and more are all that Ramadan stands for. May you be strengthened to embark on this journey with grace. Ramadan Mubarak to all.
53. The beautiful names of Allah and the gracious mercies that is portrayed in Him will be light to your path and shield you from all evil this month and beyond. Ramadan Kareem my dear.
54. For all atrocities committed in the previous months, this month is the perfect time to as fr forgives and supplications for grace to live well. Endeavor to do it well as He has promise great blessings to the Faithful in this. Happy Ramadan to you and all that is yours sir.
55. May this Ramadan fill your heart with calm and peace. Wish you and your family happy holy month of Ramadan.
56. Ramadan is a month of uncountable blessing; its blessing cannot be ever counted. But if we make one pure heart thanks to Allah Almighty for his blessings He will surely help us in our every sort of life.
57. This life is very short no one knows when its going to end, so always live like the last day on this earth, otherwise, you will not be successful, this month is the best to practice this assumption. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
58. Achieving is not so easy and it’s not that difficult to achieve, if just this month will be spent according to Allah’s order then it’s just a piece of cake. Happy Ramadan to you and your family.
59. The devil is not coming in our way in this month, and now this is the time when a weak faith persons like us can also please Allah with our deeds. May we be successful in our way. Happy Ramadan.
60. This month is always bringing us happiness, joys, cheers and sparkles. May this month keep coming and coming in our lives forever.
61. Some incomplete deeds has to be filled in this month of Ramadan, everywhere lights are sparkling, Allah himself is asking us to ask for an apology and He will forgive us, Keep me also in your prayers. Happy Ramadan!
62. In Ramadan there is no difference between earth and sky, everything get connected directly to Allah so strongly that every desire gets its fulfillment. Happy Ramadan dear!
63. Ramadan has come again in our lives, if we want to thank Allah in our whole lives, even that it’s not enough. May he forgive us all and award us happiness in both worlds.