How to Know Whether A Lady Is A Wife Material: Popular Instagram Celebrity and Psychologist, Joro Olumofin has come out with this controversial post yet again, In His words, he said:
Any lady who doesn’t pass at least 15 out of these tests is not a wife material.
This article is inspired by a conversation I had with a couple of friends at a resort over the weekend. We realized that unlike our parents times it’s very hard to identify the ONE because of social media, wedding pressures, most girls looking like barbies. Are there still loving traditional supportive women out there?
Here are a few tests you can run on a prospective wife or lover .
1. Ask her on a date using Keke Marwa, BRT or danfo Bus even if you have a car.
2. Tell her to go Natural. No makeup, weave-on or attachments.
3. Say you forgot your wallet on a date and see how she reacts.
4. Tell her you lost your job or you want to pursue your dreams OR you’re quitting your job to be a DJ or barber.
5. Wake her up 3am in the morning to make you Eba and Okro soup.
6. Tell her you’re celibate and you don’t want sex till marriage.
7. Tell her you want to resign your job to be a worker in the house of God with little income.
8. Get her all dressed up and take her to a fast food joint.
9. If you have a beard, shave it all up.
10. Tell her to courtesy by kneeling while serving you food.
11. Propose without a ring.
12. Tell her your mother and 2 siblings are moving in with you after marriage.
13. Tell her she must attend mid week service and join the choir mistress guild.
14. Tell her you’re going country, leaving the city and moving to Iyana Iba or mowe ibafo.
15. Tell her to add your mom, dad and all siblings on social media and BBM.
16. Only on April fools tell her you got a University girl pregnant. Only on Aprils Fool Day.
17. Tell her you’re going for a course and she should wait for you. Be it (Msc, MBA, Phd)
18. Tell her your mother will be cooking for you.
19. Tell her she can’t watch Zee world or Telemundo anymore.
20. Tell her no makeup artist, professional photographer for your wedding that you’re saving up.
Fellas, trust me. try this. You will thank me later. Watch her facial Expressions and body language you will get the true “ID” persona/archetypes of you.
What do you think guys? Makes sense or is it just that Joro is trying to play controversial yet again?