Now that the Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 6 Trailer is here, my hands are itching to put something down and here I am. We usually don’t write about movies, but I am sure Game of Thrones got us all on the edges of our seats from Season 1 to Season 8. I was a fan of the GOT from beginning to its final season and episode. What about you?
After almost 10 years of drama and amazing action content, deaths, love, forgiveness and destruction, the final episode of Game of Thrones Season 8 is now upon us. We still do not know what this final episode will be named as HBO is keeping everything under wraps, but we are of this episode being pulsating and highly engaging.
A 90 minutes episode of a total movie of seventy-three episodes filled with intricating storylines and amazing characters will surely have a pulsating end. I am already shifting at the edge of my seat. What about you?
- 1 The following questions come to mind
- 2 What I think?
- 3 Check out the Game of Thrones, Season 8 Episode 6 trailer below:
- 4 Nerd Soup stated a review of the Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 6 here:
- 5 There is another review of Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 6 here:
- 6 How to Stream Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 online
The following questions come to mind
1. Now that Daenerys has become victorious, I bet she will never rule in peace. Or would she?
2. What will Jon Snow and Davos do, now that the queen has truly gone MAD? Will they take a final swipe at Daenerys or just head back to Winterfell and try to make a case for their defense on there?
3. Will Tyrion still be the hand of the queen?
4. As it stands, Is ruling the iron throne worth it at the end, when people have to be your subjects fully knowing that you can go mad anytime and they can be destroyed?
5. Do you think Arya will kill the Mad Queen?
6. What will be the role of Sansa and Bran in this final episode?
What I think?
I believe another war is looming and Daenerys is surely awaiting the war.
Episode 5 ended with Tyrion, Davos, Jon and Arya all finding their ways out of King’s Landing peering through the rubbles and infact total destruction and wondering what has become the favourite spot for all. In Episode 5, Red Keep was truly destroyed beyond repair. Just in case you have not seen that, you can check it HERE.
We are looking at the possibility of Arya eventually destroying the Mad Queen as she has “green eyes” or doesn’t she?
Remember that Sansa and Bran were nowhere to be found in Episode 5, and I believe that they will surely have a part to play as the movie comes to a pulsating end.
I believe Tyrion will no longer be the hand of the queen and will probably join forces with Jon and Davos!
I expect a very tragic end to Season 6, plenty of deaths and an unlikely hero sitting on the IRON THRONE!
Check out the Game of Thrones, Season 8 Episode 6 trailer below:
In this Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 trailer, I see Arya standing behind Daenerys soldiers looking as deadly as she can. She has always been an assassin, hasn’t she? Tyrion was also seen walking through the rubbles with a mix of fear, pain, and despair all written on his face. Daenerys was also shown walking towards her hailing troops.
It is obvious that she was not loved in Westeros but surely she has won over her army owing to her madness equalling ruthlessness! What a way to show a trailer and end a Season!
Nerd Soup stated a review of the Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 6 here:
There is another review of Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 6 here:
How to Stream Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 online
Looking at the possibility of streaming Game of Thrones Season 8 Episode 6 online? Then check the information HERE. Might be helpful.
As we anticipate the final episode of the Game of Thrones, let us know your thoughts.