The management of Bellafricana is officially announcing their first edition of Bellafricana African Creative Exhibition and Awards coming up on the 17th of April, 2017. This Annual Creative Exhibition and Award (termed Bellafricana ACE Awards) is fully endorsed by Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI), the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce (NBCC) and the Nigeria Britain Association.
The theme is “Celebrating Creativity and Innovation”, as it is time to encourage and reward the hardworking creative business owners for impacting lives and the economy.
Bellafricana is an initiative with a focus on Made-in-Nigeria (Non-oil) products where customers and suppliers engage and transact to bridge the buyer-seller gap and create a wider outreach for Nigerian products locally and globally.
Bellafricana has enabled African creative businesses a platform to receive the recognition they have long deserved. They aim to laud the creative works of Nigerians (Africans), which makes open competition affordable and accessible.
The organizers believe the time has come where we should all come together to recognize and encourage hardworking and greatly skilled men and women who are making a significant impact through their various Industries/sectors.
This event is proudly sponsored by Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) and supported by other organisations such as Sovereign Guards Limited, Vibe Web Solutions, Noah’s Ark, Labule Restaurant, ASSETS, Lara Rose, Mensam Prints, Bakers Options, Inside Watch Africa, Timeless, and much more
What To Expect At Bellafricana ACE Awards 2017
This will be a three phase event in which two of the phases will run simultaneously while the third phase will be held as the peak of the event.
The phases are; Exhibition, Conference and Awards dinner.
Both the Exhibition and the Conference will be held simultaneously and the Awards will be held in a dinner fashion to close the event.
The watch word at Bellafricana is Quality, to this effect; the organisers of the Bellafricana ACE Awards have assured the availability of top quality creative Afrocentric businesses to exhibit.
You will be able to access a wide variety of discounted quality made in Nigeria products all under one roof in these 5 focus categories are; Arts & Crafts, Fashion, Health & Beauty, Home & Living and Food Produce & Snacks.
Bellafricana is always finding ways to help both budding and established creatives to harness the resources available to build their businesses stronger.
To this end, the conference will feature enlightening and engaging talks from renowned business men and women who have quality experience in these fields;
- Marketing Your Creative Business Globally
- How to Monetize your Creative Idea
- Branding that speaks for you
- Taking Your Non-Oil Export Global (Export)
- Financial Management For Creative Businesses
- Sustainability and Succession Planning for Creative Businesses
- How to Receive Payment Globally
This Annual Creative Exhibition & Awards opens for nominations in various categories and Award competition.
Participants are offered a unique opportunity to showcase their talents and to have their work judged by the consumers and experts.
1) Best Indigenous Textile Designer
2) Best Emerging Beauty Brand
3) Best Emerging Fashion Brand
4) Best Creative Solution (ICT)
5) Best Supportive Made-in-Nigeria Celebrity of the Year
6) Best Eco-friendly Product Innovation
7) Best Innovative Product of the Year
8) Best Pioneer Craftsman/woman of the Year (Over 10 years)
9) Best Food Produce Innovation
10) Best Creative Kidentrepreneur
11) Best Creative Social Enterprise of the Year
12) Best Creative Kids Brand
13) Best Emerging Artist.
Why You Should Participate
- The event is an important annual occurrence aimed at attracting an audience that include Captains of Industry, Investors, Upwardly Mobile Youths, Marketers, Trade Delegations & Missions, Procurement Oﬃcers, Brand And Business Managers, Art Lovers, Governmental Representatives And Key Decision Makers.
- The event is for enterprising Nigerian MSMEs seeking wider access to both internal markets and International markets and investors seeking joint-venture partners.
Theme: “Celebrating Creativity and Innovation”
Conference Theme: “Practical Steps to Taking Your Business Global”
Date: April 17, 2017 (Easter Monday, Public Holiday)
Venue: D-Venue, Water Corporation Drive, Off Ligali Ayorinde, Oniru, Lagos, Nigeria.
Time for Exhibition: 10 – 4pm
Time for Awards Dinner: 5 – 9pm
For partnership and sponsorship details, please contact Gbemi or Bukky;
Call: +2348086363970 or +2348184457403
The BellAfricana ACE Awards is proudly supported by the DeeDeesblog and DeeDeeslens brand.
Some interesting contents