Most people when asked about the United Arab Emirates, just think of one city: Dubai- the sci-fi city of iconic skyscrapers, palm-shaped islands, city-sized malls, indoor ski slopes and palatial beach resorts. However, one hour drive south of Dubai, oil-rich Abu Dhabi, the UAE capital, will surprise you as a hub of culture, sport and leisure. North of Dubai, Sharjah does art and heritage best, while tiny Ajman & Umm Al Quwain provide glimpses of life in the pre-oil days. Nigerians can also enjoy the bliss of travelling to UAE. Now it is easy and hassle free, browse https://jiji.ng/158-dubai-visa and start planning your journey right away.
Before applying for UAE visa, choose appropriate type:
- Duration of stay: 30 days
- Duration of stay: 14 days
- Duration of stay: 96 hours
- Duration of stay: 90 days
- Multi Entry long-term visa: 90 days
- Multi Entry short-term visa: 30 days
- Visa application form
- Original Travel Passport (Must be valid for more than six months)
- One Coloured Passport Size Photograph
- Confirmed return airline ticket
- Original medical insurance policy
- Hotel / Relative details of address in UAE
- Proof of sufficient funds to cover expenses during the trip (only one proof is required)
- Either original letter from the Bank to state that the passenger has a Bank Account in Nigeria and that he/she have sufficient funds for his/her stay in UAE OR
- Original Bank Statement (for the past 6 Months) with the bank seal and signature and Salary Slips (with the company seal and signature) of the passenger OR
- The Company sponsoring the individual OR
- Security Deposit equivalent to USD 1550 (Refundable upon return and after producing the entry and exit stamp in UAE). The security amount is payable in Naira equivalent.
- Proof of employment / activity and income.
- For employees – original certificate of employment, which contains the position, salary for the last 6 months, hire date and approved holiday period. The certificate shall indicate the name and position of the person who signed the certificate, registration and contact details of the company, also certificate should be certified by wet seal.
- Dubai visa fees varies. The cost of the visa depends on the period of stay in Dubai.
- Visa Processing Time: 3 – 4 working days from the date of submission