Philosophy 101 says there is pleasure in pain, but what about those that don’t see or believe in the pleasure that is in pain? Is pain even pleasurable at all? I guess not! The thing we see on social media happening to men is sometimes amazing. While a lot of us think the world is all about women or revolves around them, stories like this will make feel sad for men! Yes, truly.
A Nigerian man, Kenny Ijeomah took to his Facebook page to ask questions on the most painful thing a woman has done, and the responses on there are heart-shattering. Things are truly happening. Please read and let us know your thoughts.
1. Steven Okpala Afam: 1999 Oct. I used to drive my girlfriend to go see her uncle every 2 Saturdays at Zodiac Hotel and would pick her up after 3 hours. One particular occasion she left her wallet and makeup bag in the car and that day I told her I won’t be able to pick her up. I’d gone home and was about to wash the car and saw her items and I quickly drove back to the hotel asked for the lady I dropped off 30 mins ago and what room she was in they told me and called the room and told her someone dropped her items at the counter she asked them to bring it for her I requested I take it to her myself since there was money in her wallet and I can’t trust receptionists.
I got to the room knocked she opened the door clad in a hotel towel. I just said, “You left this in the car”. She was shaking all over.. I said I’ll see you later in the evening and left.
In 2001 March, I came to visit my girl wanted to knock and heard moaning. I went outside and sat down opp her door till her client was done. Immediately she saw me, I stood up and left.
2. Chiwueze Ahanotu: After seeing her through school, 3r and final year, with N1.5m she ended up calling me a foolish man.
3. Ifowodo Princewill Devlin: my GF said she was leaving for the village. My paddy man called me to come and see him at his hotel room, we’ve not seen for years
Bros where are you
He said there is this girl he met
That she is with him now and he just wants me to come over and see if she can control one of her friends since I said my woman is not in town
Thank God I told him not to bother
I got to his hotel room, sat down with a glass of wine
Only for aunty to come out from the hotel suite room with towels asking for tv remote
4. Mazi Ositadimma: When she started playing games about the relationship after she attained success, I made it easier for her and called it quite. After so many tries with other guys and no success, surely wanted to come back, saying, she just needed time off. Sorry babe, I don’t do Hollywood relationship of breakup and come back later. When I’m out, I’m out. I would later attain greater success.
5. Uzodimma Emmanuel: Well, mine is I have an end of year party to attend I have already booked a beautiful new catch to go with, all of a sudden she showed up from nowhere that she is coming to spend the Christmas with me. I tried kicking against it but she refused.
So, I had no choice than to call the new catch that I will be traveling just for my ex to come. She eventually came only for us to stay 2 days and another guy called her from Delta state, she told me that she is going to visit her uncle at delta state. I did what I have never done in my life before, I secretly collected the number and call the guy it happened to be her lover who resides in Delta. I tried calling my new catch, I lost her from that day till date. But thank God it is all story now because I don marry las las.
7. Cmrd Iyke Moritz: I met this presumed holy and reserved sister, and after a year of courting her, I felt it’s time we settle down, then I have established a very good flourishing business for my supposed wife and the mum too.
So, after the introduction, 2 weeks to our traditional marriage I had a terrible accident while traveling on a business trip, my two legs went numb, I couldn’t move nor feel my legs, my supposed wife to be was at the hospital when the Doctors announced that I needed to be flown abroad for medical attention or I may not walk with my legs again, we inquired of the cost, and the said 7million south Africa and 11million India, on hearing this, my fiancee disappeared with the excuse that she’s going to look for money.
I keep calling her, her parents and siblings but all to no avail, they sometimes busy my calls, not until after 4mths her mum called and gave me the shocker of my life, she told me to move on with my life cause her daughter has moved on and engaged to a man from “Obodo Oyibo”, she said in their family they don’t marry cripple, and her daughter is still young to suffer in marriage, that I should “go and take my towel from where I took my bath” I was dumbfounded and speechless, all I could say to her was, thank you mum, but because you called me cripple, God will prove all of you wrong, for the duration of 9mths and few weeks I stayed at the hospital, I didn’t hear from her nor from any member of her family, until God restored my legs back.
I was at home one Sunday night, after my Thanksgiving earlier in the day my phone rang, when I picked low and behold it was my disappeared would have been wife, sobbing profusely, when I ask what the issue was, she responded with a question, “Iyke, can you walk again,”
I said I can not only walk but I can jump and run as well, her crying became louder, she said she saw my Thanksgiving posted online but she couldn’t believe it, and that she called to seek my forgiveness cause her conscience is killing her, that it was her elder sister and mother who deceived her.
I told her I should be the one to thank her cause it took her abandonment/rejection, and her mum’s insults to compel heaven to respond to my healing,
So I asked of her “Obodo Oyibo” guy, then she narrated what transpired between them, she said the guy claimed he based in Australia, but he’s back to Nigeria with goods which he took her to see in Lagos, but he needed to clear them, and also to find a home made wife, so the sister and mum convinced her into accepting his proposal because I have been declared cripple by the Doctors, and she consented, so a week to their already fixed introduction and traditional marriage, which they agreed to combine because the “Obodo oyibo” guy claimed he was in a hurry and will like to travel back with his wife, the guy told her that he was trapped financially and needed some money for the introduction/traditional which he promised to pay immediately his goods are cleared, so out of fear and to avoid the ignominy ahead cause people are already alerted of the traditional marriage, she Cajoled her mum into borrowing 300k from her meeting people while she emptied her account by making up the sum of 670k out of the 700k the guy demanded.
So on the day of their traditional marriage rights, her cousin who resides in Benin republic came in because he lost his mum, and he knows this guy too well burst everything open.
The cousin told them that the guy was based in Benin Republic, and hawks polythene bags for his master, and the master send him away because he stole his money, So before the finish family discussion to confront the guy he was nowhere to be found, the guy disappeared to thin air leaving the people he came with, when the youths in her village threatened to lynch the people he came with, they all confessed that he paid them to stand in for him as relatives.
By this time she was already 2mths pregnant for the guy, So she almost gave up while aborting the pregnancy, thank God she survived,She later tried to reignite the already death relationship by bombarding my phones with calls, text messages and even sending people but it was already late cause I was just a few months to my marriage,
Though I visited them after my traditional marriage, just for them to see that I could walk again and to know that there’s God in heaven who answers prayers, I also gave them the invitation card to my wedding.
She’s almost 40 today and I keep interceding for her, cause I pity her words the last time we spoke, she said her problem is not the settling down, but to see a man that will even toast her, or even tell her I love you, she said it’s been more than 2 years now. That I should be praying for her.