We are counting down to Christmas, Yea? How many day until Christmas is it from your end? When you check your Christmas calendar for this year, you know you have a lot to be thankful for.
Whether you are trying to check on how many days left for Christmas to check your holiday countdown days, you should also try to check up on family and friends as you start the countdown. Ask them how they are faring and what plans they have for Christmas.
I have put together 50 Christmas countdown messages to send and share with your family as we all countdown to Christmas together. It is time for us all to be grateful for seeing another Christmas year, isn’t it?
Further reading: Christmas love messages
20 Christmas countdown messages for family
1. Christmas is here, and we should begin to look for all the money to satisfy family and friends as we move into Christmas together. What will you be doing? Let’s countdown to Christmas together.
2. In this Christmas period, love your family, forgive your enemy, reach out to the poor and let people appreciate you for doing good!
3. Support others with love and compassion this Christmas. Let the spirit of God guide you through all that you do, and allow peace reign in your life. Make up with friends that have failed you and let there be evidence that you are a true child of the almighty God.
4. Relax a bit this Christmas, have fun. Go on trips. Rest well. Eat, drink and be merry. Let the activities of the year come to a climax this Christmas. It is well with you. Have the most amazing Christmas year in 2017.
5. Let Christmas be more of opening your heart to people than opening presents and gifts. Let this Season be a season of amazing compliments and thanksgiving. Merry Christmas.
6. I am excited and eager, what about you? How are you counting down to Christmas, hope you will be having a lot of fun with family and friends. Do not forget to put everything you will do in God’s hands. Tell him to protect and guide you. He will do everything for you according to his riches in glory. Have a great Christmas. It is well with you.
7. Make a promise today to be better for yourself. Acknowledge the fact that you are disorganized and use this holiday season to re-organize all that is disorganized and commit your ways to God’s hands. He is the only one who can make everything work together for your good. It is well with you. Merry Christmas
8. In this Christmas season, joy will find you. You will encounter progress in all you lay your hands on. Success will never be far away from you. All the roads that have been blocked in your life will be opened for good. You will become a living testimony to the goodness of God, and you will never be found wanting anywhere you are expected to work for God. Merry Christmas to you.
9. The season of Christmas is here. Now is the time to wake up to the full blessings of God. Celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ with me. When we do that, the Lord will bless both of us and we will have more reasons to be thankful. Merry Christmas and stay safe.
10. When God is happy with you. Lines will begin to fall in beautiful places for you. When God rejoice with you, the blessings and goodness of Christmas will never depart from your house. Hold up a bit, have you thanked God for this Christmas? Have you appreciated his goodness over your life? You have every reason to be grateful don’t you?
11. This Christmas will not just be like a stay at home holiday for you. But it will be a period of the testimony of God’s goodness and mercy in your life. Where you have always lacked you will never lack again. The Lord will surprise you in so many ways that you will always have every reason to be thankful.
12. Let your Christmas be the time to share your love with the less privileged. Christmas is just not the time to sit and enjoy with your family alone but also to assist the needy in whatever capacity you can. Let this Christmas be the season where the goodness of God will radiate all around you to people far and away. Merry Christmas to you.
13. The miracle that comes with Christmas will always be your portion. The Lord will grant you all your heart desires. He will bring you to his feet in glory and success. God will surprise you this season and he will make everyone see that truly, he is God in your life. Merry Christmas to you.
14. As we countdown to Christmas, make a list of all you need physically and spiritually and present them to God in prayers. He is the God whose has never changed and will never change. He is God who will surprise everybody when they least expected. My God will surprise you and make you happy this Christmas. Have a nice celebration.
15. This Christmas provides you another chance to re-commit your ways and a make renewal of yourself to the hands of God. This Christmas has provided you with the opportunity to re-connect with God. Let this Christmas be the perfect time to make sure you do right before God. He has promised to be with you and he will surprise you. Merry Christmas to you.
16. God will be with your family this Christmas. He will guide your ways, make you happy and fulfill his promises in your life. God will destroy all enemies that intend to harm you this Christmas and will make you live in joy and happiness. Merry Christmas to you.
17. The joy that comes with the Christmas season will find you and make your home a resting place. The spirit of the Lord will move in your house and everyone will be filled with the power of the holy spirit. God will release all power of sanctification and protection into your household today and forever. Amen.
18. Merry Christmas to my one and only. The one who God sent to me, who makes me happy day and night. I bless the day I met you and as we countdown to Christmas, I pray the Lord will always be with you and me. We will never have any reason to be unhappy this Christmas season, and the grace of God will be with us today and forever. Amen.
19. Favour will be your portion this season, and as Sarah waited on the Lord for the fruit of the womb, so will God bless you because you believed and waited in him. Your Christmas will be the best Christmas yet and you will live to see many more Christmas by the grace of God. Merry Christmas to you.
20. Go from one home to the other. Search from one heart to another. Give from one hand to the other, the blessings that God has given you. When he blesses you, then you need to bless others as well. God is your strength this Christmas. May God be with you. Amen.
20 Christmas countdown messages for friends
21. Just as Jesus was born into this world to take away our sins, so shall you remember this day to the glory of the son of God. You will always remember this and be thankful for the grace of God over you. That’s why you need to celebrate and be glad of God’s goodness over you. Rise and shine, merry Christmas.
22. I pray that this Christmas will bring you all the lost blessings of the past. God will look at you with compassion this season and send his showers upon you. It is well with you this Christmas and will be well with you as you go into the new year. Amen.