Merry Christmas Messages For Friends And Families – That period is here yet again. The holiday season where we go all out to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ. You know Christmas is always worth celebrating, not just celebrating but in grand style. In here is where you will find the best collection of Merry Christmas messages to share with family and friends. All you need to do is pick as much as you like and what and start sharing with those that cares.
You need to make this Christmas unique and difference since Christmas comes just once a year. You therefore have to celebrate this period in a way that family and friends will keep remembering you for sharing in the love and your thoughtfulness in sending amazing Christmas messages to them. use these merry Christmas messages below and thank me later.
You will see below the best collection of merry Christmas messages for friends and families,l cute Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, amazing Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, special Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, inspiring Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, prayerful Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, lovely Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, best Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, unique Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, special Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, great Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, complete Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, funny Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, Godly Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, short Merry Christmas Messages For Friends, long Merry Christmas Messages For Friends and all kinds of Merry Christmas Messages For Friends that you ever wanted.
1. This Christmas will be different and special for you. As we have gradually moved towards the end of the year. You will glide through the grace of God into the new year. Here is to wishing you an amazing Christmas and a prosperous new year. God’s grace is with you anywhere you go.
2. I am wishing you and your family a blessed and special Christmas. I pray that birth of Jesus Christ will bring you all the happiness, prosperity and peace that you crave for. May you have blessings overflow in all areas of your life. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
3. As humans, we always think that we have little and that’s why we usually pray for more all the time; More blessings, more grace, more money, more allowance. What we fail to do is appreciate the blessings of God in our lives; the grace, the protection, the good health. As much as we have this, the things we pray for most times are irrelevant, because God knows we deserve them and he will send the more we want to us in his time. Let us learn to be grateful to God for the huge things he has done this year to us. I pray that as you celebrate Christmas today, you will use this opportunity to appreciate God for what he has done in your life. Merry Christmas to you. Stay blessed.
4. Do not be disappointed as to how your year went. This is Christmas, so you need to focus on the love Christ had for you by coming here to die for you and I. Thank him for making it possible for you to see today and place all your worries at his feet. He will bless you and expand your horizon going into the new year. Have a merry Christmas. Lots of love.
5. Thanks for being my friend through all the year. Thanks for supporting me and making me know why it is important to celebrate the birth of our lord Jesus Christ. Merry Christmas to you and your family. May you be blessed in all ways. Happy new year to you. Stay breezy!
6. This Christmas, may your heart be full of cheer, your laughter fill the air and goodnews fill your ears. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead.
7. Yulemas is a time of reflection and sobriety so my prayers for you this Christmas is that as you celebrate, may you remember the reason for the season.
8. Tis the season to be jolly, to be glad and happy, to share time with friends and family! Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you
9. Noel wishes to you and your family. As you celebrate the birth of Jesus may he continue to reign in your home, have wonderful celebration.
10. Congratulations! You made it to another year of the Lord’s birthday. The Lord of our creation has brought this far will grant you the grace to see more if he tarries. Merry Christmas and a prosperous 2018.
11. Christmas is a time of sharing and giving gifts my prayer for you this Christmas is that God s
12. Glory in the highest! The saviour is born! Hurray! Celebrate him and remember he(Jesus) is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
13. It was a silent night, a Holy night the very night our saviour was born at a lowly stable so we could live like kings. Do you live him? Have a wonderful Christmas
14. My darling I wish a merry Christmas with all the love there is to give, I want you to know that you won’t spend Christmas alone, you’ll have love, laughter and cheer to keep you company. Merry Christmas honey. I love you.
15. I’ve received so many presents through the years but none have been pleasant as the smile on your face on Christmas morning. I’m honoured to get another one this Christmas and every moment after. You’re my happiness. Merry Christmas love.
16. The first noel brought with it the World’s best gift imaginable, God’s son, our saviour, our messiah. May his love never leave you and your family now and forever. Have a blessed Christmas
17. Born over two thousand years ago today, Jesus came to stay and reign in our lives. Have you given him is throne in your life? Happy Christmas.
18. The Christmas tree and mistletoe the decorations and cheer you’ve brought into my life has been the best thing to happen to me. I want to never have a Christmas without you and our kids. Merry Christmas darling, I love you.
19.To a wonderful friend at Christmas, thank you for another amazing year. For your cups of kindness and your buckets of love. This Christmas, may you receive these in ten fold. Feliz navidad.
20. The stars are shining down me, the kids are playing in the streets so come on dear friend and have a Christmas with me for our dear lord Jesus is born. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Christmas Messages to friends and families
Why not use this merry Christmas messages for friends and families to share Christmas messages to friends and families, lovers and even colleagues.
21. Compliments of the season to you and your family. As you celebrate Christmas this season may His light shine upon your lives IJN. Merry Christmas.
22. These are my wishes to you this season; safety, peace and joy to you and your entire family. Happy holidays
23. This Christmas, may all your heart desires be met, and all your dreams come true. Wishing you and all of your family a happy holidays.
24. Christmas is a season of joy and kindness and laughter. May these never elude your household and may the joy of the Lord be your strength. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
25. First time I saw you, twas Christmas and you were standing under the mistletoe. That year brought fought a shine to my life. You bring light to my life and I’m glad I met you. Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year ahead.
26. Having you in my life has been wonderful, you’ve been a source of joy and inspiration to my life. I look forward to more years with you. Compliments of the season.
27. The joys of the holiday is never complete without a certain someone. The fun and laughter is never really as cheerful without you to brighten it up. My dear friend thank you for all the times we’ve shared. Using this medium to wish you a merry Christmas and a prosperous year ahead.
28. Joy to the world the Lord is come and with him glad tiding and great joy he brings to us all. On this joyous celebration of his birth may the true meaning of Christmas be brought alive in your life. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
29. This Christmas may joy surround you, love encompass you and peace over shadow you and your entire household. Compliments of the season.
30. Looking back at the life of Jesus, it shows the greatest sacrifice of a man born with the intent to die for the world to live. May the reason for this unsurmountable sacrifice never elude you or your family this season. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year.
31. Christmas is all about giving and showing love so give just because.. wishing you a very merry Christmas and an exciting new year ahead.
32. Now behold the lamb that has come to take away the sins of the world. He’s born today. Has he been born in your life? Wishing you a blessed Christmas and a wonderful new year ahead.
33. May the new year be a blank book waiting for you to fill it 365 days of vibrant colours. You are amazing. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
34. Isn’t it amazing how in a matter of a second you’re entered into a new year? May God continue to give you a reason to smile always. Compliments of the season.
35. Today reminds of the day our lord gave it all for sake. The words he spoke ‘’it is finished’’ taking with it the gory details of your past and bring with it a vibrant glory of your future. You are a bright and shining light. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
36. Merry Christmas to you. As you celebrate the birth of Christ may celebration never cease from your life. Happy holidays
37. Hi hi! It’s Christ’s womb escape today and he’s the reason for your existence so celebrate but try not to overfeed! Merry Christmas my dear
38. Sound the alarm! Bring out the drums! Christ is born. Celebrate the reason for the season. Merry Christmas and a happy new year in advance.
39. Breeze dry and brittle, skin hard and fickle, houses decorated with trees and lights and mistletoe, heralding us into the season of celebration. One that brought us together. One that won’t keep us apart. T’is the season to be jolly so smile just because! Merry Christmas and a joyous new year in advance.
40. Have yourself a merry little Christmas filled with love and smiles and a happy new year ahead.
Christmas greetings messages for friends and families
The messages below are Christmas greetings messages for friends and families. Check them out and share as much as you want to. It’s the yuletide season:
41. Today may your day be full of smiles and laughter, joy and cheer as you celebrate this Christmas. Have a wonderful celebration
42. You’re are the reason for Christ’s birth, you’re the reason he came. And you are the reason he is coming again. I wish the very best this season.
43. Wishing you a merry Christmas and a happy new year full of celebration. May this be your best year yet.
44. It was a silent night, the night of our lords birth. The king was born in a manger so you could live in a palace. Celebrate his birth. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year
45. You are blessed today because he came. You are a blessing to others because he lives and you continue to bless lives because he’s coming again. Wishing you the very best this season.
46. Christmas is all about Jesus. It is all about the man-God that left his throne to come die for all of mankind. Remember He is the reason for the season. Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
47. Continue to bask in God’s glory as you march into this new year. Continue to grow in the power of his might. Happy new year.
48. Joy and peace and love and grace. May these never elude you and your household. Compliments of the season.
49. Season greetings to you in the name of our lord Jesus. May the blessings of the season be made available to you and your kin. Happy celebrations
50.May the new year bring with it the answers to your prayers and may it bring with it the realization of your hearts desire.
Some interesting contents