When a man loves a woman, it is usually pure bliss. When a man love a woman, heaven becomes so real. The collection of when a man loves a woman quotes is just to show and tell you that loving a woman is as complicated as it is beautiful. When a man loves a woman, life becomes more entwined just the way God wants it. When a man loves a woman beautiful things happen to those who are patient enough to wait. When a man loves a woman, there is just pure bliss and undiluted love everywhere. When a man loves a woman, you should understand that every man is made to love a woman.

When a man loves a woman quotes

When a man loves a woman quotes if just made for me and you to see that love is real and the greatest gift of God to us. What will you do with you when a man loves a woman quotes, I will send my mine to my woman, and I would expect that you do same as well. You can create your when a man loves a woman quotes from my collections or you may not. My collection of when a man loves a woman quotes should suffice! Right?

When a man loves a woman quotes are needed for everyday life, to re-jig and re-orientate us on the knowledge that we need a woman to survive. When a man loves a woman quotes is an attempt to leverage the spirit of loving to make us more the depth that is in loving away from all the physical things and situations around us. When a man loves a woman quotes has been specifically crafted for you and me. When a man loves a woman quotes is all you need to read to stop being a BULLY that you are!

You can read over and over again and still share my when a man loves a woman quotes with your family, friends and loved ones! It is the right thing to do!

Have you also seen my collections of love poems, quotes and love messages to further show when a man loves a woman?

>> Good morning messages to your woman
>> Short love poem on trust
>> Happy new week messages to the one you love
>> Love poem that proves how much you love
>> How to say I love you so much to your partner
>> You mean so much to me quotes for your woman

When a man loves a woman quotes for me and you

1 When a man loves a woman. Everything changes, thoughts, characteristics, emotions, and his all-round being. A lot of things about his life and movements changes when a man loves a woman.

2 Love comes with its changes and this is what happens when a man loves a woman.  The woman does not feel loved alone, the man also does as well.

3 When a man loves a woman, there are the spasms of heartbeats that happens to both parties. That emotional fleeting moment where every thing seems to be alright when a man loves a woman

4 If a man is in love with a woman, even the sexiest woman in the world would not be able to take him. If this happens, then a man is not REALLY in love with a woman. When a man loves a woman, the man loves the woman.

5 When a man loves a  woman, he will be concerned about spending more time with her than even his wealth. He will be scared of cheating because cheating a woman you love is more like cheating yourself. Imagine you spending money on two women, sharing time between two women, and lying to two women? Sleeping with two women, you think that is fun? You are just cheating yourself, trust me.

6 When a man loves a woman, he will not be harsh and be some military personnel that dictates, he will be kind, gentle and lead her in a loving way.

7 When a man loves a woman, she is free and not held by shackles, if she is held by shackles then a man does not love a woman. When a man loves a woman, he supports her dreams and encourages her in every possible way.

8 When a man loves a woman, he is proud of her whether fat or thin, ugly or fine and is ready to show her to the whole world as his woman. Here, the woman feels alive and confident that the man is all hers for keeps.

9 When a man loves a woman, he will be deeply in love with that woman and be calm and speechless whenever he is around her. He will always be grateful for finding the best lover ever. This is what happens when a man loves a woman.

10 When a man loves a woman, he will always want to make her smile! Not that there won’t be days of fights and arguments but he will be ready to do anything to make it pass so that they can be happy again.

11 When a man loves a woman, he will dedicate the whole of his life loving the same woman, if he decides to focus on physical attributes alone, then he may end up loving other women.

12 When a man loves a woman, he spends the rest of his life with the woman he loves. When a man loves a man, he loves the woman he spends the rest of his life with. A loving man cares for the woman he marries, A caring man marries the woman he loves.

12 When a man loves a man everything becomes the same in a different way.

13 When a man loves a woman, he leaves no stone un-turned in making sure he admires and supports her.

14 When a man loves a woman, he will leave everything else to be with her. He will support her growth physically and spiritually. When a man loves a man, he will pray for her because she is now him and him now her.

15 When a man loves a woman, he is simply not selfish because she is now the bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh in a physical, spiritual and emotional way.

16 When a man loves a woman, there is a deeper level of connection which automatically turns the woman into a friend, sister and wife on the long term.

17 When a man loves a woman the world is a better and safer place because we are created in twos, like poles repels and unlike pole attracts. That is what happens when a man loves a woman.

18. When a man loves a woman, even the most beautiful angel in the world cannot stop him from loving her.

19. A woman that finds a man that truly loves her should be thankful to God. She is the luckiest of her species.

20. When a man loves you, just know that you are the luckiest because he won’t leave you for everyone.

21. A man who truly loves a woman will do everything to let her understand the fact that her love alone exists in his heart.

22. A woman that finds a good man who loves her should always be happy every day because she has found her ATM machine.

23. If a man loves you, you will be treated like a queen. He will ensure that you are made to feel special.

24. It is only God that can love you better than a man who fell in love with you. Their heart is hard on emotion but if you were able to melt one please hold him tight.

25. The heart of a ma that loves you will care for you not until you demand. He will always do things for you even when you did not ask.

26. The heart of a man can accommodate a lot if you understand. Just try and make him fall in love with you and you will enjoy it.

27. The love of a man will make you smile everyday of your life as he will never let you down no matter what.

28. The love of a man who has given his heart to you will always wish you well. You will never stop been his best.

29. You happiness has come because a prince is in love with you. This is a rare privilege in life. You are a lucky girl.

30. Put smile on your face, this guy cannot do without you. He is going to shower you with all kinds of love.

31. AA romantic man deserves a beautiful and cool headed girl. You are part of me because I am deeply in love with you.

32. The heart of this wonderful prince contains passion for you. He is madly in love with you. He can die for you to the end.

33. You cannot change me because you love me. I will turn a new leaf because I fell in love with you.

34. I will listen to your command because my heart has completely melted for your love. II can’t think straight again.

35. You cannot stop me from admiring my angel; she is the one I want to spend the rest of my life with.

36. Now that I am in love with you no one can take you away from me; I will only appear to have been gone forever but I can’t.

37. I am more concern in spending my time and energy on you rather than spending my money because I realized that a woman needs attention than money.

38. How does a man who truly loves a woman cheat on her when he knew that he is only cheating on himself?

39. Is it possible for a man who loves you to live without you? I am assuring you that the best moment of a man’s heart

40. A man who loves you will choose to be your leader; he will not like to boss around with you. He loves you with passion.

41. A sweet ma who wants to spend the rest of his life with you will never keep you as a captive. He will give you all the freedom you need.

42. An ideal man is the man who wants to see your progress. He is that man whose type is not rare in this world.

43. A good man, who wants a better future for you, will pursue your dream for you. He will make you happy because it is his joy.

44. A man who loves a woman will be proud of her. He will show her off to the world to acknowledge the queen that exists in his life.

45. When a man falls in love, his actions speak louder. His speechlessness tells the passion that he nurtures in his heart.

46. If you want to know the source of the happiness of a man, let the woman he loves smile. He will show you the strength contained in him.

47. A man who truly loves you will love you alone; he will not like to share your love with any other women.

48. A happy man cares for the woman he love but a happier man loves the woman he cares for.

49. When he is in love with you he tells the whole world about how he feels for you; he will always dream about you.

50. He will always be with you in his heart because he loves you from the bottom of his heart; he can’t stop cherishing you forever.

51. A man who truly loves you will give you every opportunity to express your feelings. He will not make you scared in life.

52. A man who loves you will make sure everything you need is available for you; he will take care of you and your children.

53. A man with true love in his heart does not understand hatred; he is always concerned about your happiness.

54. The love of a man who is in love does not only affect the woman but the man too is not left out of this amazing feeling.

55. He you want everywhere to be peaceful, give every man a woman to fall in love with. If you want to penetrate a territory; give the soldiers the women they love.

56. The heart of a woman loved by a man beat in the same level, count in the same frequency. A man of love is a man of care and passion.

57. If you want to know that a woman is being loved by her husband; look into her eyes, if there is a constant sorrow in it, the man is wicked.

58. The love of a man to his wife is found written all over the face of his wife. If she is not always happy, she is being maltreated.

59. If a man is in love with a woman, even the most gorgeous women in the world cannot snatch him away from her.

60. A man with so much love for you wants to see you happy all the time; he wants to be the reason why your face glows with love.

61. Ideal ma is a man of integrity, a man of honor that should be respected all over the world. A man of truth can easily love his wife with one heart.

62. A man in deep love with his woman is always soft on her because he understood that she is his egg that should be treated gently.

63. A woman that is free as bird should be investigated; she has a very good husband who is ready to do everything for her.

64. You think a woman really needs your money? She is interested in the love you show to her. If you truly love your woman, take care of her.

65. The woman being loved by a man will always look beautiful to him even if she is the ugliest girl in the world; it is the passionate lie his heart tells him about her.

66. When a man loves you, his job will be to make you happy. He will not like anything that will hurt her at all.

67. The goal of a man who really loves a woman is to see her happy all the time. He wants to be happy with the woman of his love.

68. If a man knows the value of a woman; he will take care of her because he knows the sacrifice she made just to be his.

69. A woman should be treated with endless love; she should be soft upon because she is the crookest rib in a man’s body.

70. When a man loves a woman, he will spend everything upon her; he will give her maximum attention and then marry her in the end.

71. When a man loves a woman, he will sacrifice everything to show her how much she means to him. He will make sure that nothing hurts him.

72. A man who loves you will leave everything to concentrate on you; he will support you in your dreams. He will help you grow both physically and emotional.

73. A man who loves a woman will always put smile on her face. When a man is in love with a woman, she becomes his treasure.

74. A man’s love cannot be taken for granted because when it comes; it comes in excess. A man who loves a woman cannot be convinced to leave.

75. I have learnt not to advise two people; a man who fell in love with a woman and a man who has money in excess.

76. When a man loves a woman, he makes sure that she is shown love, taken care of. A man who is in love will rather die than to see his woman dying.

77. When a man loves a woman, he makes sure that he finds a way to make sure the world knows peace because his woman is part of the world.

78. If a man is in love with a woman, you can get everything you need from him through the woman if you are lucky to find the woman nice to you.

79. A woman that is loved by a man is the remote control of such man because he will do almost anything she wants him to do.

80. A man that is in love will never fight again because the love has really go deep into his heart to melt it. His heart wants nothing more but affection.

81. When a man loves you, he can buy you the whole world. He will always be happy with you because failure to do so is like will result in a pain for him.

82. A woman that is lucky who finds a man who loves her will really enjoy her life because he will give her all the attention she needs.

83. An ideal man will treat his wife with respect, make her happy always and will always be the reason why she is filled with smile on her face.

84. Men with true love are not hard to know. They spoil their women with care and love. The women with them are recognized by the kind of smile on their face.

85. A blessed woman is that one who found a man of good heart who spends much time with her than any other person.

86. A happy woma has no other secret than a good husband beside her; she is the product of a lucky human species.

87. When a man loves a woman, she becomes his heartbeat; she becomes the sweetest chocolate in his lifetime.

88. A ma that loves a woman will stay with that woman alone for the rest of his life. Such woman will be his only joy.

89. A man who loves you will always be happy that he finds a missing rib. No matter what you do, he will overlook for the sake of his love for you.

90. You are like an adorable treasure in the heart of a man who loves you; he wants to be yours forever.

91. A man that fell in love with a woman will not see any fault in her again. He will always fight to help her deal with her weaknesses.

92. You cannot say that you love a woman and then what you know how to do most is to cheat on her. It is not done anywhere.

93. When you want to show a woman love, show her with sincerity; don’t lie to a woman you claim to love because if she finds out you don’t love her, it will hurt her.

94. Believe in the words of a woman you love, she is important to you and that’s why you both agreed to spend the rest of your life together.

95. Make sure you love your wife with complete sincerity; we can tell if you do love her truly from her face.

96. Take care of your woman with your full attention. She really needs you as a support for her wellbeing.

97. Your woman is like a treasure, if you don’t take care of her someone else might do. A man who is truly in love with a woman should not ignore her.

How does my collection of when a man loves a woman quotes make you feel? Do you have other additions? Feel free to share. Let us show the world when it really means when a man loves a woman with our when a man loves a woman quotes

 

About The Author

Team Lead - Contents

The brain behind Deedeesblog, Detola is an embodiment of creativity - With deep knowledge in Counseling and Photography, He started this platform to share happiness via digital contents in Relationships and Documentaries. Content here tells a story with the intention to shape narratives. What's your Love and Life story? Care to Share? Connect with Detola on admin@deedeesblog.com

27 Responses

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: